Dining & Activities
At Southern Oaks Care Center, we are dedicated to helping our residents maximize their potential and live their lives to the fullest. We offer a modern, comfortable and secure facility staffed by caring professionals where each individual receives the finest sub-acute medical care, Rehabilitation services and 24 hour skilled nursing care. We understand this may be a difficult time for all concerned and we are here to provide the support your loved one and your family needs during this period of transition. We are committed to maintaining a facility where compassionate health care, nursing, and rehabilitation services are provided in an environment of respect, dignity and personal attention to the needs of the individual.
- All meals offered in the pleasant atmosphere of our dining room.
- Registered Dietitian
- Three appetizing, nutritious meals served daily
- Therapeutic Diets
- Selective menus
We offer activities designed to promote physical, as well as mental stimulation and social interaction. There are regular daily programs and special events.
- Our residents’ interests are a priority.
- Residents are encouraged to participate in our daily programs.
- Activities are designed to provide physical as well as mental stimulation and promote interaction.
- Community outings and involvement